How to Create a Professional-Grade Kitchen for Your Home
Your professional-grade kitchen will be a focal point within your home.
You will prepare many meals, host parties, and enjoy your family, all within your lovely kitchen. Every home is unique in its own way, and your kitchen should be as well! With the right style, you can create a look for your professional-grade kitchen that you can proudly enjoy.
If you appreciate a clean-cut appearance, you may be interested in styling a professional-grade kitchen. If so, you are in luck!
We are grateful to inspire your interior design! That’s why, here at White Oak Interiors, we have gathered some tips to assist you in creating a beautiful, professional-grade kitchen. If you are interested in learning what these tips are, be sure to continue reading to discover more:
- Countertops. Your surfaces will be the base of your kitchen, and will pose as the key detail that will tie the look of your entire space together. For a professional-grade kitchen, you should consider gorgeous, natural stone, such as quartzite, which is a truly timeless material that will leave a long-lasting impression within your space.
- Sinks. When choosing a sink, you will want to create a look of diversity. After all, if everything matches perfectly, it can create a lackluster appearance within your kitchen. Therefore, consider stepping outside the box. Utilizing an old-style farmhouse bowl or a hammered-metal prep sink would be ideal, as they will offer a pop of flair within your kitchen.
- Cabinets. Without cabinets, your kitchen would certainly be missing a powerful aspect of décor! Break away from the solid white cabinets and instead opt for transparent glass doors. Or, consider the use of wire-mesh or metal doors, for a more industrial, yet flashy appearance.
- Lighting. To add the right ambience to your kitchen, lighting is key! Hanging lights are ideal, as they will add some pizzazz to the room, and act as a unique focal point. Wire or metal would be great materials to utilize, along with dimmer switches, to provide just the right amount of light that is preferred. Also, some additional wall sconces would complement the hanging fixtures beautifully. In addition, don’t forget to incorporate under cabinet lighting, ambient, and accent lights.
- Details. In addition, little details can bring a room to life! Your backsplash, lighting, and flooring will all work together to create your beautiful space. Each little detail takes time to create, so give yourself an ample amount of renovation time to complete your space. It is ideal to have all of your materials confirmed at the warehouse before beginning your renovations.
Your professional-grade kitchen will surely be a popular space within your home! These are just a few ways in which you can design yours. If you are interested in working with a Carpentersville, Illinois interior designer, please feel free to get in touch with White Oak Interiors