Positive energy is wonderful to experience! If you are within a setting that presents an aura that pleases your mind, body, and soul, you are sure to be filled with happiness. So, you will certainly want to ensure that positive energy is evoked throughout your home. After all, that’s where most of your time is spent, especially now during this quarantine!
Do you feel as though your home is lacking a positive atmosphere? If so, know that you can change the ambience of your space with a few quick design tips!
We believe that every home should be full of positive energy! That’s why, here at White Oak Interiors, as Chicago interior designers, we have gathered some ways in which you can ensure that your home is. Would you like to discover what these ways are? If so, be sure to continue reading:
A Positive Element of Decor
You have the opportunity to present positive energy throughout your home in a beautiful way with the use of gems! Gems are a physical entity that embody concentrated energy, and there are many of them. From amethyst to sapphire, each gem has its own meaning. So, you can choose a certain gem to place within each room of your home, to highlight its own meaning.
- For example, Emerald gems are said to evoke success in business, as well as help to promote creative or intellectual pursuits, making it the perfect addition to an office or workplace.
- Or, consider Amber, which is said to symbolize health and therapeutic qualities, which would be great to place in your bathroom as you soak, relax, and heal in a hot bath. The opportunities are truly endless!
Hues to Enhance Your Mood
One thing that our bodies are drawn to is color. After all, how could you not enjoy the beautiful hues that fill the world? So, why not fill your home with the beauty too? There are many holistic benefits and effects of color, as each one has a way of positively impacting our mood. So, discover what type of aura you want to showcase in each space within your home, and choose a color to complement it!
- For example, red is said to energize you, which would be a great choice for a home gym.
- Or, for a more relaxed appeal, consider blue, which is perfect for bedrooms, as it is said to evoke peace and tranquility, so that you can unwind and relax.
Manifesting Positive Feelings
Affecting our mind, body, and spirit, chakras are the subtle flow of energy through the body. It is said that we are at our healthiest when all seven chakras are aligned, as each one controls and represents different emotions throughout our bodies, such as having a sense of self-worth, and wisdom. So, seeing as our home is an extension of ourselves, you can treat each room as though it is a chakra by creating it to have a purpose.
- For example, you could design your bedroom to be a place of relaxation, where you can unwind.
- Or, your living room could be created to pose as a place to discover social happiness, as you bond with family and friends. Overall, design each room to have a positive purpose, and then be sure to take advantage of it as a great way to evoke some wonderful energy in each space!
Feeling positive throughout each space within your home is certainly of importance! These are just a few tips to assist you with doing so.
Are you ready to design your own home with an interior designer in Crystal Lake, Illinois? If so, please contact us here at White Oak Interiors, as we are all set to assist you with creating the humble abode of your dreams!