Furniture & Accessories to Complete Every Room
Our number one goal at White Oak Interiors is to create comfortable, well-appointed rooms that are not only attractive, but also fit our customers’ lifestyles. Two of the key ingredients to accomplish this goal are furniture and accessories.
Furniture and accessories pull a room’s look together and complete our professional planning and design process. We work together with our clients to get every detail just right. From lighting and draperies to the smallest picture frame, we advise our clients on what will add just the right finishing touches to their room.
We also work within their price range to make sure our recommendations fit within their budget. Here are 7 ways we use furniture and accessories to blend comfort, style and practicality to create outstanding interior designs.
7 Ways Furniture & Accessories Complete your Home or Office
- Highlight your sense of style:We hand-select furniture and accessories to reflect your lifestyle and tastes. Furniture and accessories tell visitors a little about what makes you special.
- Let you be you:One of the worst mistakes homeowners can make is to buy furniture that looks perfect in a magazine, but won’t let you put your feet up at the end of the day, or handle an unexpected coffee spill. Let’s face it, life happens. We select the right furniture to fit with the people who will use it.
- Add Color:By blending fabric colors with the walls as a backdrop and using accessories to add that special pop of color, accent pieces provide rooms with a special touch of fun and visual appeal.
- Add warmth:Furniture and accessories add a feeling of comfort and warmth to a home or office making family and friends feel welcome.
- Proper lighting is key:
Regardless if your room requires task lighting in a kitchen work space, a soft chandelier in a dining room or will highlight a piece of artwork on the wall, White Oak Interiors will ensure your lighting matches perfectly to its intended function.
- Reduce clutter:Furniture and accessories keep a room from looking too cluttered. We select desks, glass tables, coffee and side tables to not only fit every space, but will allow you to stash unsightly clothing, books and paperwork out of sight.
- Furniture groupings bring us together:Comfortable seating and furniture groupings allow homeowners to gather, converse and relax. We select the right sofa style, fabric and sizes to bring the people who are most important to you together.
Furniture & Accessories – Quality that Stands the Test of Time
With several years of interior design experience, White Oak Interiors sets itself apart from the competition. Rather than source our furniture and accessories through the lowest priced vendors, we’ve carefully select the tradesman and suppliers we work with.. We shop many different places to get the right accessories at a competitive price, and we make sure we stay within the budget of the project.
Expert interior designer Carmen Boyer also presents our customers with a myriad of fabric, color and fixture selections to ensure you will fall in love with your rooms.
If you are looking for just the right furniture and accessories for your home or office, contact White Oak Interiors today at 847-854-8892 to set up an in-home consultation.
More Articles on Furniture & Accessories
Top Reasons to Hire an Interior Designer
As we head into the New Year, you may be wanting to change up your home. Out with the old, and in with the new! Fabrics, accessories, paint colors, lighting; so many details can come together to create your dream home. However, how do you go about designing a house...
Mistakes to Avoid When Arranging Furniture in Your Home
A house really isn’t a home without furniture! Beds, couches, tables, chairs; there are certainly an array of different items that you will present throughout your home. However, in order for them to showcase a beautiful appearance, you will want to ensure that they...
How to Design a Relaxing Bedroom
It’s easy to say the world is turned a bit upside down right now. Therefore, you may feel a bit stressed out! So, it’s only a must that you have a space within your home where you can experience some relaxation. Are you looking for a space where you can go to relax?...
Reasons Why You Need Area Rugs Throughout Your Home
Area rugs are beautiful! However, in addition to their lovely sense of style, it is important to know that they also present an array of benefits for homes. Are you aware of how area rugs can benefit your own house? We believe that every home should be complemented by...
Ways to Enhance Your Home’s Décor
Chic wall art, vases filled with blooms, accessories among shelves; many elements of décor most likely adorn your home. Whether you enjoy the style of each piece, or have just gathered décor that calls to you, you have taken then time to beautifully decorate your...
Advice for Purchasing Furniture for Your Home
Would you like to rejuvenate your home’s current style? If so, know that purchasing furniture is a wonderful way to highlight a new and lively sense of style throughout your house! After all, there are many different pieces of furniture that can make a lovely addition...
Simple Decorating Ideas for Small Bedrooms
Is your bedroom fairly small? If so, it could certainly be difficult to fit all your belongings into your space. In addition, decorating could pose as a daunting task! This could seem discouraging, as you will most likely want to design your bedroom to showcase a...
Tips for Styling Your Closet
Your closet poses as the home for many of your items! Clothes, shoes, accessories; so many details will be stored within your closet. However, while your closet is certainly a wonderful space within your home, it is important that it is organized to perfection! After...
Inspiration for Designing Your Bedroom
After a long day of work, cooking, cleaning, and keeping up with life’s’ chores, know that you have the opportunity to relax within your bedroom. After all, your bedroom should serve as a sanctuary, a place where you can unwind from your day. Therefore, you will want...
How to Design Dark Rooms in Your Home to Appear Lighter
Fall is on the way. So, know that the days will be getting shorter, and darker. Therefore, you will want to keep your home appearing as light and airy as possible. After all, if rooms with your house appear brighter, you will surely feel more relaxed and energized...