Furniture & Accessories to Complete Every Room
Our number one goal at White Oak Interiors is to create comfortable, well-appointed rooms that are not only attractive, but also fit our customers’ lifestyles. Two of the key ingredients to accomplish this goal are furniture and accessories.
Furniture and accessories pull a room’s look together and complete our professional planning and design process. We work together with our clients to get every detail just right. From lighting and draperies to the smallest picture frame, we advise our clients on what will add just the right finishing touches to their room.
We also work within their price range to make sure our recommendations fit within their budget. Here are 7 ways we use furniture and accessories to blend comfort, style and practicality to create outstanding interior designs.
7 Ways Furniture & Accessories Complete your Home or Office
- Highlight your sense of style:We hand-select furniture and accessories to reflect your lifestyle and tastes. Furniture and accessories tell visitors a little about what makes you special.
- Let you be you:One of the worst mistakes homeowners can make is to buy furniture that looks perfect in a magazine, but won’t let you put your feet up at the end of the day, or handle an unexpected coffee spill. Let’s face it, life happens. We select the right furniture to fit with the people who will use it.
- Add Color:By blending fabric colors with the walls as a backdrop and using accessories to add that special pop of color, accent pieces provide rooms with a special touch of fun and visual appeal.
- Add warmth:Furniture and accessories add a feeling of comfort and warmth to a home or office making family and friends feel welcome.
- Proper lighting is key:
Regardless if your room requires task lighting in a kitchen work space, a soft chandelier in a dining room or will highlight a piece of artwork on the wall, White Oak Interiors will ensure your lighting matches perfectly to its intended function.
- Reduce clutter:Furniture and accessories keep a room from looking too cluttered. We select desks, glass tables, coffee and side tables to not only fit every space, but will allow you to stash unsightly clothing, books and paperwork out of sight.
- Furniture groupings bring us together:Comfortable seating and furniture groupings allow homeowners to gather, converse and relax. We select the right sofa style, fabric and sizes to bring the people who are most important to you together.
Furniture & Accessories – Quality that Stands the Test of Time
With several years of interior design experience, White Oak Interiors sets itself apart from the competition. Rather than source our furniture and accessories through the lowest priced vendors, we’ve carefully select the tradesman and suppliers we work with.. We shop many different places to get the right accessories at a competitive price, and we make sure we stay within the budget of the project.
Expert interior designer Carmen Boyer also presents our customers with a myriad of fabric, color and fixture selections to ensure you will fall in love with your rooms.
If you are looking for just the right furniture and accessories for your home or office, contact White Oak Interiors today at 847-854-8892 to set up an in-home consultation.
More Articles on Furniture & Accessories
Popular Design Trends for Your Home
Remodeling your home is a wonderful way to give it new life! This is your opportunity to do away with the old and bring on the new. After all, the appearance of your home can grow stale after a long period of time. Therefore, it’s important that you keep it stylish...
Tips for Choosing a Color Scheme for Your Home
When you enter your home, you will want to be welcomed with warmth! After all, your house should have you feeling relaxed, so that you can unwind from your day and feel at ease, no matter which room you are in. Therefore, you will want to showcase the best colors...
Renovations That Will Add Value to Your Home
Your home is where you will spend most of your time. Therefore, it should be beautiful, and you should certainly enjoy each and every space within it. So, if your own humble abode presents some outdated details, it may be time to make some renovations! In addition,...
Ways to Maximize Small Spaces Within Your Home
Does your home have as much space as you would like it to? If not, this can certainly be frustrating! In fact, there are most likely a multitude of many small areas throughout your house that you feel are too tiny to really pose as functioning spaces. However, know...
Remodel Your Home This Summer with an Interior Designer
Summer has arrived, which means that it’s time to begin planning your next interior design project! In fact, did you know that summer is actually one of the best seasons to take on an interior design project? Especially if you host events for the holidays, you can...
Easy Ways to Refresh the Decor in Your Home
If you are deigning your home, you will certainly want it to complement your taste and showcase a beautiful sense of style! However, in order to do so, you will have to put forth some money to purchase all of the details. Unfortunately, everything cost money! And, it...
Home Remodeling Mistakes to Avoid Making
Are you planning on remodeling your home? If so, you will certainly want to ensure that you design it to perfection! However, with so many potential remodeling pitfalls that could occur, it would definitely be wise to learn from the mistakes of past projects. Do you...
Tips for Designing Your Kitchen
Waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee, enjoying meals with your family, hosting guests; your kitchen is certainly an essential part of your home! However, if your kitchen has showcased the same appearance for quite a while, it may be time to consider creating...
Ways to Stay Current With Your Home Decorating
Your home can appear the same for years. However, where’s the fun in that? In fact, it’s certainly ideal to be consistent when it comes to the décor within your house, as you will want to complete improvements regularly in order to continue enjoying your space, and to...
How to Design Spaces in Your Home to Appear Larger
Seeing as we are all spending a lot more time at home, it’s all too easy to start feeling a little stir crazy! Spaces throughout your house can start to appear overwhelming and cramped, leaving you feeling as though you need to escape. There is nothing worse than...