“Carmen helped decorate two of our homes, and did a wonderful job. She was always prompt, professional and organized. Carmen is very talented, and was very helpful in finding my “vision” for our home.”
“Carmen is professional, organized and prompt and I look forward to our next project together. I appreciate her outstanding talents and service.”
“I have worked with White Oak for several years in many different rooms of my home. Carmen’s service is outstanding and always very personalized. I will continue to use White Oak Interiors and highly recommend their incredible service!”
There has always been a special love for the country charm!
The wooden spoons, deep sinks, and earthy décor have presented a warm and welcoming atmosphere to many homes. If you are seeking to add a lovely country style to your own home, you may be in need of some inspiration.
Luckily, there are many creative ways in which you can bring that country charm to your own humble abode.
Here at White Oak Interiors, we believe that your home should make you feel comfortable and should highlight what you love! That’s why we have put together a few creative ways to add a country style to yours. To discover how you can bring your interior design vision to life, be sure to continue reading:
- Showcase Natural Details. In the country, you will be up close and personal with nature. You can bring natural details to your home with elements such as honed granite countertops in earthy tones, or nonporous soapstone.
- In addition, you can add a pop of flair to your walls with the use of wallpaper of earthy tones, such as warm yellows and reds. Beauty can be discovered all over the country! So, bringing the outdoors in is the perfect way to showcase a gorgeous, organic appeal.
- Repurpose Items. Out in the country, it’s important to make the most out of everything and never to waste. This principle can also be applied to your home’s décor. Make the most of the items you have, and salvage them into something useful.
- This is your opportunity to take old furniture and remodel it into a new piece! The great thing about the country appearance is that is showcases rustic flair. So, weathering old items and giving them new life will only accentuate the country style.
- The Perfect Finishing Touches. Finishing touches can really tie your space together. You can bring these refreshing finishing touches to your space with a mosaic-tile backsplash, black iron hardware, apron-front sinks, copper details, and even textured glass. These elements will really bring your country style to life.
Your home deserves to showcase a gorgeous appearance! These are just a few of the many ways in which you can bring that warm and welcoming country feeling to your own home. Here at White Oak Interiors, as a Crystal Lake, Illinois interior designer, we can assist you with designing your own home. Please contact us today to begin working with your Chicago interior designer.
Photo Credit: H Photography
Unfortunately, battling with a lack of space within bedrooms affects many people.
Small apartments, less than spacious homes; lacking space is an inconvenience that too many people face. Having a large number of items that you need to keep within your bedroom can make a small bedroom an even bigger inconvenience.
If you are one of the many people who just don’t know what to do with their small space, you may be looking for some storage inspiration, especially when it comes to your bedroom.
We believe that your home should be comfortable and fit your needs! That’s why, here at White Oak Interiors, we have put together a few creative storage ideas for small bedrooms. Continue reading to discover how your bedroom can feel comfortable and organized:
- Repurpose Old Furniture. Do you have bulky furniture with no purpose? You can create a new beginning for these items by giving them a new purpose. Repurposing furniture will create a new look and provide new storage for your bedroom. From armoires to end tables, you have an array of options for storage, as each can present you with drawers and cabinets.
- Consider Every Space. Your bedroom has more space than you may initially realize. For example, the back of your closet door provides with a new opportunity for storage with a little help of a few nails or hooks to create hanging space. In addition, bare walls can have unique elements of furniture presented, such as benches with built-in storage seats, or even the utilization of wall shelves. The opportunities are truly endless!
- Create Beneficial Decor. Are there items that you use regularly? Such as jewelry in an organizer? If so, you can utilize these items as both décor and storage. Instead of tucking away these items in a drawer or cabinet, showcase them on a shelf, adding personalization to your bedroom, and freeing up space where they would’ve been placed.
Every bedroom should be comfortable and not cluttered! These creative tips can help you make the most out of your limited space. Here at White Oak Interiors, as a Chicago interior designer, we are happy to help you create a stunning look for home. Please Contact us today to get to begin working with your Crystal Lake, Illinois interior designer.
Photo Credit: H Photography